Svea ate French toast casserole and ate strawberries for Breakfast. For lunch she ate her Hearty Paleo Stew with meat, broccoli, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, green beans, carrots, and peppers. She ate two servings of saltines and ate a bite of pears. Svea and Cal have been washing their hands in the bathroom and Miles washes in the kitchen. I have the kids sing the ABC song while washing and frequently Cal and Svea sing at "warp speed" to hurry through the process! Ha. First picture: Svea has been doing lots of Art lately and this morning she was surprised and happy when I called her an "Artist." She said, "Are you calling me an Artist?" Yes I am. She really liked it and said, "I think I am." :) Next picture; Outside Svea was whipping out some dance moves on the grass. :) Following picture: We went on a walk and nothing like a bouquet of Dandelions gone to seed!! Last picture: It was fun watching the water flow through the irrigation d...
Svea ate toasted whole wheat English muffin and three servings of mandarin oranges for breakfast. For lunch she ate half of her ground beef, no whole wheat elbow noodles, no peas, and ate bites of applesauce. First picture: Svea is just getting started on coloring this picture, but she was actually too busy watching Nora color and studying Nora's picture. Then, just as I was taking the picture, Svea's marker rolled off the table and Svea managed to catch it before it hit the floor. She's explaining to Nora how such an amazing feat is even possible!! Haha! Nice catch Svea. Next picture: The girls are watching a "Chicken Dance" video and dancing/singing along with it. The boys, meanwhile, are marching to their own drum and Miles is chanting, "I fart, Pee Yew! I fart, Pee Yew! I fart, Pee Yew!!" And that's pretty much how classy us males are - speaking generally of course!! Except for Me and the Daycare Dads!! Haha. Last picture: More dancing!! This tim...
Svea ate a bite of blueberry waffle and ate bites of grapes for breakfast. For lunch she ate bites of chicken, ate whole wheat tortillas, half of her corn, and no apple bites. First picture: This is how Svea has been drawing the girl's face lately. Hair, eye brows, eyes, dot in the middle is the nose, cheeks on both sides, and I like the mouth with teeth and lipstick. :) Good work Svea. Second picture: Cal and Svea were carefully staying on the blocks to avoid the "Hot Lava!" They both slipped and apparently it wasn't that hot because they laid on the floor and talked about it!! Ha. Next two pictures: Svea asked if they could do some painting - "NOT dot painting" - she made that very clear. Ha. I was impressed they did not mix brushes in the wrong paint! Cal said, "I'm making a snowman." Svea said, "Mine is a Cat Princess!" And Miles identified his by the different colors. Last two pictures: We also went outside this morning. They wen...
Comments
Post a Comment